|By GovIT News||
|September 30, 2009 06:00 AM EDT||
In a fast-moving discussion panel to round off an intense day of breakout sessions that is due to kick off with a keynote on Enterprise Cloud Computing by the Deputy CIO of the CIA, a SYS-CON.TV "Power Panel" at the 1st Annual Government IT Expo on October 6 in Washington DC will seek among other topics to match emerging federal cloud computing requirements against emerging capabilities from cloud providers to reveal the most advisable course of action for Federal decision makers. It will be moderated by Jeremy Geelan, GovIT Expo Conference Chair.
Register Now For This Panel FREE with VIPguest Coupon Code (First 50 registrations): VIPguest [case sensitive]
About the Panelists:
Bob Gourley - Crucial Point
Bob Gourley, former CTO of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), is Founder and CTO of Crucial Point LLC, a technology research and advisory firm providing fact based technology reviews in support of venture capital, private equity and emerging technology firms. He has extensive industry experience in intelligence and security and was awarded an intelligence community meritorious achievement award by AFCEA in 2008. He remains an adviser to the Department of Defense.
Terry Woloszyn - PerspecSys
Terry Woloszyn is CEO/CTO of PerspecSys Inc., which is emerging as the leading solution addressing cloud application adoption challenges of data privacy, residency, and security. Prior to founding PerspecSys, he has held executive and leadership positions with the IBM Software Group, and CrossWorlds Software which pioneered Enterprise Application Integration. Woloszyn has been at the forefront of many emerging technologies and has helped establish a worldwide presence for a variety of software organizations including Siebel, Scopus (CRM/SFA), Gupta (DB), Information Builders (BI), and Netwise (RPC). His extensive experience and knowledge is reflected in the PerspecSys Solution today and is the primary reason he is emerging as one of the global thought leaders with respect to Cloud Data Governance Solutions.
Barry X Lynn - 3Tera
Barry X Lynn is Chairman and CEO of 3Tera, Inc. He has a storied career in data center innovation and a deep understanding of enterprise customers and applications. He has over 37 years of executive experience in the IT and financial services sectors in Fortune 100 companies and as an entrepreneur. Early in his career, he was with Wells Fargo, where he was executive vice president and head of Investment Operations before becoming chief information officer (CIO) of Wells Fargo and Company and president of Wells Fargo Technology Services. In 1995, while at Wells Fargo, he built the world's first Internet online banking system. He was also president of Wells Fargo Securities Clearance Corp. and founder and president of Wells Fargo Securities, Inc.
- DevOps Loses Its Religion | @CloudExpo #AI #ML #IoT #FinTech #Blockchain
- Beware Your Digital Blind Spot | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Agile #DigitalTransformation
- What ‘Software-Defined’ Really Means | @CloudExpo #AI #SDN #SDX #DevOps
- Bad PR Might Sink #ArtificialIntelligence | @CloudExpo #BigData #AI #ML #DL
- Finding Transformational Success by Ignoring Labels | @CloudExpo #Agile #DigitalTransformation
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Cloud Computing Expo 2009 West: Call for Papers Now Closed
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Cloud Expo Europe 2009 in Prague: Themes & Topics
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Cloud Computing
- Top 50 Bloggers on Cloud Computing
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up
- Industry Experts Discuss the State of Cloud Computing
- The Five Characteristics of Cloud Computing