|By Jeremy Geelan||
|November 12, 2009 07:15 PM EST||
Early Bird Savings Cloud Expo
Cloud computing is a game changer. The cloud is disrupting traditional software and hardware business models by disrupting how IT service gets delivered. Entrepreneurial opportunities abound as this classic disruptive technology begins to proliferate, so it is no surprise that SYS-CON's industry-leading International Cloud Expo is going from strength to strength.
The 5th International Cloud Expo, to be held April 19-21, 2010, at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York, NY, announces that its Call for Papers is fast approaching.
Topics on which submission are welcome include all aspects of providing or using massively scalable IT-related capabilities as a service using Internet technologies (see suggested examples below).
Help plant your flag in the fast-expanding business opportunity that is The Cloud: submit your speaking proposal today!
We do not encourage or accept breakout sessions promoting a particular product - though good case studies with transferable lessons are always welcome.
Topics to be covered at the 5th International Cloud Expo will include:
- SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Storage as a Service
- Cloud Standards
- Green IT
- Application Portability
- High-Performance Computing
- Grid Software
- Cloud-Delivered Testing
- Performance Monitoring for Cloud Applications
- Vendor Lock-in vs. Open Cloud
- Web-scale Computing
- In-Cloud Data Encryption
- Cloud-Delivered Security
- Cloud Reliability
- Cloud Serviceability and Architecture
- Elastic Computing
- Secure Cloud Computing
- Cloud Management
- Cloud Databases
- Private vs. Public Clouds
- Cloud Computing & SOA
- Hadoop as a Service (HaaS)
- Internal Clouds
- Cloud Analytics
- Cloud Computing & SMBs
- Cloud Applications
- Enterprise Cloud Orchestration
- Fabric Computing
- Cloud Building
- Cloud Dataflow
- Eclipse & Cloud Computing
- g-Eclipse Project
- HPC in the Cloud
- Multi-Cloud World / Cloud Computing Interoperability
- Cloud Internetworking
- Virtual Private Inter-Cloud
- Java Enterprise Clouds
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Monetizing the Cloud
- Government Cloud Computing
- Cloud Federation
- Cross-Cloud Management Tools
- Cloud Firewalls
Ideal candidates are infrastructure experts who have first-hand experience in the development or implementation of cloud applications and/or services.
If you have something substantive, challenging, and original to offer, you are encouraged to submit a proposal. In the proposal, please highlight previous speaking engagements. Please provide at least three references with respect to speaking ability, as well as contact information that will allow us to reach you to evaluate presentation skills. Past speakers do not need to provide references.
Benefits of Being a Member of the Cloud Computing Expo Faculty
Speakers will receive unprecedented visibility in pre-conference promotion in print and online. They will also receive exposure via the accompanying Cloud Computing Expo 2010 East conference portal for many months prior to and following the conference. Sessions may be recorded and made available via the Internet to a wider audience (at the discretion of SYS-CON Events).
Guidelines for Submitting a Proposal
- All submissions become the property of SYS-CON Events.
- All conference breakout sessions must be vendor-neutral. Proprietary or confidential material should not be included.
Speakers at the 4th International Cloud Expo included John Treadway (pictured left), Director of Unisys' Cloud Computing Portfolio
With over 2,000 registered delegates, General Sessions at 4th Cloud Expo in Silicon Valley were packed to capacity. At 5th Cloud Expo in New York City, more than 5,000 delegates are expected.
|writer 10/05/09 05:40:34 AM EDT|
fully support you, because future belongs to high technology and without them fail to build a stable economy. best regards from Resume writer Tommy
- DevOps Loses Its Religion | @CloudExpo #AI #ML #IoT #FinTech #Blockchain
- Bad PR Might Sink #ArtificialIntelligence | @CloudExpo #BigData #AI #ML #DL
- Finding Transformational Success by Ignoring Labels | @CloudExpo #Agile #DigitalTransformation
- Digital Transformation: Not Because It’s Easy, But Because It’s Hard | @CloudExpo #IoT #M2M #AI
- Surviving #DigitalTransformation Fatigue | @CloudExpo #Agile #SOA #AI #ML
- Times of Digital Disruption | @CloudExpo #IoT #AI #ML #DigitalTransformation
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Cloud Computing Expo 2009 West: Call for Papers Now Closed
- Cloud Expo Europe 2009 in Prague: Themes & Topics
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Cloud Computing
- Top 50 Bloggers on Cloud Computing
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up
- Industry Experts Discuss the State of Cloud Computing
- The Five Characteristics of Cloud Computing