|By Marketwired .||
|August 25, 2009 07:30 AM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 08/25/09 -- Today, Music Intelligence Solutions' uPlaya service, the leader in the field of digital music and media discovery, announced a new suite of patented web services to enable Record Labels to identify the best music talent and improve promotion and sales for their songs. uPlaya for Record Labels promises to fundamentally transform how artists get discovered, signed and promoted by record labels around the world, so that no great song goes unheard again.
With uPlaya, Record Labels filter high-quality content sourced by patented Hit Song Science to help identify which artists to sign and which songs to feature on new albums. The uPlaya service provides instant feedback on songs of all genres using mathematical algorithms to analyze the underlying patterns of music. Labels can also use the uPlaya service to find just the right songs to match with their artists.
uPlaya helps Record Labels understand the potential of their songs within different markets and niches and includes targeted marketing features to help the music gain visibility with audiences who like their sound. uPlaya provides a variety of promotional tools such as Album, Song, and Trophy Case widget applications for artists to use across all major social networks like Facebook and MySpace as well as on top music blogs.
"uPlaya improves ROI for Record Labels by helping them pick singles, sign artists with breakout potential, and target the right fans for new releases," said David Meredith, CEO of Music Intelligence Solutions' uPlaya. "Top artists will be drawn to forward-thinking record labels who understand how to position their talent for success in the digital era," added Meredith.
Robert Lamm, CEO of the Blue Infinity Music record label and legendary member of the iconic band Chicago, agrees: "Blue Infinity Music is a new record company that uses the latest, most cutting edge technology, like uPlaya, which seems to be the one tool Chicago could have used, when we recorded double albums in the 70s."
The New York Times Magazine previously included Hit Song Science in its annual "Year in Ideas: Bright Notions, Bold Inventions" issue and the Harvard Business School profiled Hit Song Science in a full case study that remains popular at top universities around the world.
About Music Intelligence Solutions' uPlaya
Music Intelligence Solutions, Inc. (www.uPlaya.com) uses patent-approved technology to transform the Music Artist experience globally so that no great song goes unheard again. uPlaya services such as Hit Song Science and Music Universe enable proprietary discovery, automated programming, commercial market prediction, and community networking capabilities. Music Intelligence Solutions offers artists, songwriters, fans, social networks, mobile subscribers, and leading media companies a powerful new way to create, experience, share, and discover music and visual media. Music Intelligence Solutions' "intelligent systems" are a natural evolution of over a decade of research and development experience. For more information, visit the company website at www.uplaya.com.
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=530804
- DevOps Loses Its Religion | @CloudExpo #AI #ML #IoT #FinTech #Blockchain
- Bad PR Might Sink #ArtificialIntelligence | @CloudExpo #BigData #AI #ML #DL
- Finding Transformational Success by Ignoring Labels | @CloudExpo #Agile #DigitalTransformation
- Digital Transformation: Not Because It’s Easy, But Because It’s Hard | @CloudExpo #IoT #M2M #AI
- Surviving #DigitalTransformation Fatigue | @CloudExpo #Agile #SOA #AI #ML
- Times of Digital Disruption | @CloudExpo #IoT #AI #ML #DigitalTransformation
- The Top 150 Players in Cloud Computing
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Cloud Computing Expo 2009 West: Call for Papers Now Closed
- Cloud Expo Europe 2009 in Prague: Themes & Topics
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Cloud Computing
- Top 50 Bloggers on Cloud Computing
- The Cloud Computing Kettle Heats Right Up
- Industry Experts Discuss the State of Cloud Computing
- The Five Characteristics of Cloud Computing